Sometimes members find it necessary to have funds deposited from one institution to another on the same day for immediate credit. If you would like to have funds wired from your KFCU account to another institution, you will need that receiving institution’s complete wiring instructions.
Receiving Information you will need:
- Name of financial institution receiving the funds
- Address of the financial institution receiving the funds
- Routing Number (ABA number)
- For the beneficiary provide the:
- Account number to deposit funds
- Name of the beneficiary on the account
- Address for the beneficiary on the account
- Any special instructions needed
If you would like to have funds wired to your account at KFCU, please call KFCU for the wiring instructions.