A KFCU checking account not only saves you money, it’s convenient too! Don’t have time to visit the credit union? You don’t have to…you can have your pay or a portion of your pay directly deposited into your account easily and conveniently. Your funds can be accessed via VISA® debit card, Katahdin Connection, our online banking solution, and Mobile Connection, our mobile banking solution. Just some of the features of our checking account:
- No minimum balance or monthly service charge
- Convenient access via VISA® CU24sm Debit Card
- Secure account access to your account via Katahdin Connection (home banking) Mobile Connection (mobile banking) and Money Connection (our audio response system)
- Bill payment services are available within the home banking site
- e-Statements help you save on paper and you don’t have to wait until the statements are mailed—they are available on the 1st of the month
- Streamline, our overdraft line of credit, helps you avoid overdrafts
- SurF , our surcharge free network, allows you access at over 225 ATMs in Maine
free4ME Checking Accounts
The free4ME account is the ultimate account for 18 to 25-year olds. With free4ME you have:
- All the tech and access you need—VISA® CU24sm Debit card, online access, mobile access, e-statements
- No minimum balance or monthly fees…plus a little forgiveness (Oops! Refund –call to get 2 service fees reversed per year)
- Access to the SurF Network, which is the largest surcharge-free ATM network in Maine with over 225 ATMs.
- Free Access to the Shared Branching network—over 155 locations in Maine and 5,000 across the country!
Being Young & Free in Maine has never been easier!
For tips on managing your money, daily blogs, weekly videos and fun events and activities follow YoungFreeMaine.com